The Department is equipped to provide the full range of Nephrology services including outpatient care and follow up of all kidney diseases including renal biopsy, predialysis CKD care, pretransplant workup and post transplant follow up as well as inpatient services in addition to dialysis services for acute and chronic cases. In due time a full-fledged renal transplant unit is also planned.
- State-of-the-art Dialysis Centre with Fresenius 4008 S
- Acute as well as chronic hemodialysis.
- Provision for ICU dialysis
- Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis (CAPD)
- Renal biopsy facilities
- Pre-dialysis CKD Care
- Pre transplant workup
- Post transplant follow up
- Providing adequate and optimizing dialysis care to the long neglected section of End Stage Renal Dialysis patients is our priority.
- Dialysis Services for patients in the ICU, Dialysis [patient undergoing Cardiac or Orthopedic
- Diagnosis and treatment of primary kidney disease by assessment.
- Renal biopsy is done using ultrasound guidance
- Outpatient consultancy services are available
- General nephrology care
- Diabetic care
- Hypertensive care
- Care for immune compromised patients
- Advanced Dialysis machines
- Well trained nursing staffs and dialysis technicians
- Isolated Dialysis facility
- Regular education program me for patients, staff and doctor
- Regular OPD for Hemodialysis
- Bedside Hemodialysis facilities and peritoneal dialysis facilities
- Continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis/ Permacath Insertion
- Continuous arteriovenous hemofiltration (CAVH)